Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

Network Flow Map Chart

Hi all,

I was wondering whether it is possible to create a flow chart on top of a map with Qlik Sense. Similar to what Matthew Crowther build with QV (New Qlikview Chart Type: Dynamic Network Flow Charts | QVDesign).

I was not able to find any extension that could show connections between origin/destination geo data points.

Best,

David

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddys310
Honored Contributor II

Re: Network Flow Map Chart

Hi David,

Its absolutely possible to develop one like that. And I would assume it would be even easier to build it using D3.js .

But you cannot have on top of the existing map object though. You will be needing a new visual altogether to achieve this.

Thanks,

Sangram

4 Replies
reddys310
Honored Contributor II

Hi David,

Its absolutely possible to develop one like that. And I would assume it would be even easier to build it using D3.js .

But you cannot have on top of the existing map object though. You will be needing a new visual altogether to achieve this.

Thanks,

Sangram

Employee
Employee

Hello David,

Sangram is correct, but please let us know if you require more information.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi David,

Fyi, just so you know IdevioMaps can show connections as flows both in QlikView and Qlik Sense:

IdevioSenseRoutes.png

More info and live demos at QlikMarket:

http://market.qlik.com/ideviomaps-for-qlik-sense.html

Thanks,

Patric Nordström, Idevio

bi.idevio.com

Not applicable

Thanks for the answers and I was hoping there was already a free solution available, but we will look into the priority of this request.

Best regards,

David

Community Browser