Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III

Network Topology Diagram

Hi All,

In QlikSense , My requirement is to create straight line Network diagram to show different nodes  .

Any one please suggest or provide me pointers how I can draw straight line network diagram . I had tried with Network chart extension but it is not working for me as I need straight line diagram.

Please find attached image for your reference  which I made using extension object but I am not able to make it in straight line as Nodes are keep moving and their position I am not able to fix.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Deepak

17 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello Deepak,

Is this the extension you are using?
What you are trying to accomplish is all the nodes in a single straight line, correct?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Deepak - I received a message in my community Inbox - I see you have a reply - please let us know via this thread how we can help.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Wlad,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I am using Network Chart extension as I have a requirement to create a Straight Line diagram in QlikSense to identify the network topology for a particular customer.

Regards
Deepak
deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply.
I am using Network Chart extension as I have a requirement to create a Straight Line diagram in QlikSense to identify the network topology for a particular customer.
Can you please help me to make this customise chart. Please have a look I have attached the image which I am trying to create in the straight line.

Regards
Deepak
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm inviting  @rbecher to this thread as he does a lot with graph/network visualizations. 

-Rob

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

I am not really sure if this extension will allow us to create a straight line.
If I figure out a way to do it I will let you know.
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
rbecher
MVP
MVP

This could be probably done by a left to right hierarchical layout..

LeftToRightHierarchy.PNG

Astrato.io Head of R&D
deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Rbecher,
Thanks for the reply. Using which chart or extension you achieve this ? Can you please guide me or explain.

Regards
Deepak
rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Deepak,

this is a commercial graph extension having much more features than the one in the package, but using same vis.js network lib:

https://www.tiq-solutions.de/en/products/qlik-sense/graph-extension-for-qlik-sense/

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D