Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtabernad
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Not able to import GeoAnalytics extensions

Hi everyone,

I am trying to import GeoAnalytics extensions in Qlik Sense Console and get following error:

capture22.png

I do not know why it is failing and also where to find the log file. Could anyone help me with this? 

Thank you very much in advance.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
nicolasgioux
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Can you provide us some details about your configuration:

• What is the release version of your Qlik Sense environment and what release version of GeoAnalytics are you trying to import?
  • Is there already an older version of GeoAnalytics imported on your Qlik Sense server?

I think the log file you are looking for is stored on the server in the folder "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository" (not really sure what is the exact sub-folder name).

BR,

Nicolas

mtabernad
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reply. 

After posting my message, I realized that I can use the GeoAnalytics extensions since they show up in the app but don't show up in the QMC. Maybe it happens because the server is a migration (disaster recovery server) from another server which had the GeoAnalytics extensions.

Maybe I was not able to import them in the QMC due to Qlik internally already has them installed or stuff like that, but in that case, they should show up in the QMC.

I don't understand why they don't show up in the QMC.... Anyway I can work with them.

Regards.