Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShellyG
Creator
Creator

Number Format Issue

Dear all,

Could you please help me edit the following expression so that it can work properly:

if(sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value) - sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vLastMonday))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value) > 0,
num(sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value), '###.##0'&CHR(9650), '###.##0'&CHR(9650))
,if(sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value) - sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vLastMonday))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value) < 0,
num(sum({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'}, Status={'Open'}>}Value), '###.##0'&CHR(9660), '###.##0'&CHR(9660))
))

The part marked in red is currently problematic. It is supposed be showing me the number with the CHR(9660) symbol, which is the arrow down symbol. It doesn't do it and instead it only shows the number rounded (for example 7M), but I want to see the number not rounded and also I want to see the arrow pointing down.

The first part is working properly and it is showing the number with the arrow up...

My guess is that the problem is with the number formatting, but I am out of ideas...

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards, 

Shelly  

Labels (2)
1 Reply
ShellyG
Creator
Creator
Author

I changed the logic and managed to get what I wanted, so in case anyone has a similar issue in the future:

num(count({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'}, Status={'Open'}>}[PO-Nbr]), '#.##0')&
if((count({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vMaxDate))'},Status={'Open'}>}[PO-Nbr]) - count({<[Report Date]={'$(=(vLastMonday))'}, Status={'Open'}>}[PO-Nbr])) > 0,
CHR(9650), CHR(9660))