cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II

ODAG Fails For Field Not Found

Hello, I am working on building ODAG into a project.  I have two apps a summary and a details.  I have linked them via the App Navigations Link.  However when I run my code I get an error that a field that is supposed to pass a filter is not found even though it is in both the summary and details app scripts.  I have attached files for my Detail and Summary app scripts as well as screen shots of the ODAG settings, Selections it passes with the Summary app and Error Message saying field not found.  Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the on-demand app navigation link settings.Here are the on-demand app navigation link settings.

Here you can see the selections being made in the summary app passing to the odag windowHere you can see the selections being made in the summary app passing to the odag window

Here you see the failure for Field 'loc_state' not foundHere you see the failure for Field 'loc_state' not found

Labels (2)
1 Reply
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Also what is strange is that when I try to run the details app standalone I get an error...

Started loading data

OdagBinding << f88f0f34-56da-4967-bccf-040acc9f6486 Lines fetched: 1 _TempTable << OdagBinding Lines fetched: 1 OdagBinding << 2fc00099-5eb4-4cf8-a52c-8e558d42f19d Lines fetched: 1 _TempTable << OdagBinding Lines fetched: 1 OdagBinding << d7242b10-d59c-4193-a7a3-026ffe6ce1d9 Lines fetched: 1 _TempTable << OdagBinding Lines fetched: 1 OdagBinding << fb1fcc5f-14e8-447c-aa60-756992928dd4 Lines fetched: 1 _TempTable << OdagBinding Lines fetched: 1 Generated WHERE clause: WHERE loc_state IN ( '{"quote": ""' ) AND coverage_type IN ( '{"quote": ""' ) AND ded_amt IN ( {"quote": "" ) AND const_type IN ( '{"quote": ""' ) Connecting to SQL_PRODPMR (cb_u3400j5) Connected

The following error occurred:
Connector reply error: ErrorSource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, ErrorMsg: Syntax error or access violation

The error occurred here:
SQL SELECT cast(cast(rpt_year as nvarchar(99)) + replicate('0',2-len(rpt_month))+cast(rpt_month as nvarchar(99)) as INT) as AS_OF_YYYYMM, "rpt_year", "rpt_month", "policy_number", edition, "unit_id", "loc_no", "loc_address", "loc_city", "loc_state", "loc_zipcode", "loc_county", "primary_ind", "coverage_type", "aoi_limit", "coverage_a_limit", "coverage_b_limit", "coverage_c_limit", "coverage_d", "coverage_e_limit", "coverage_e_premium", "coverage_f_limit", "total_location_limit", "ded_amt", "dwell_cont_ind", "dwell_cont_limit", "dwell_oth_ind", "dwell_oth_limit", "condo_ana_ind", "condo_ana_limit", "year_built", "const_type", "prot_class", "num_families", "brush_score", "spec_hazard_area", "burglar_alarm", "fire_alarm", "fire_district", "fire_unit", "fire_rfd_desc", "fire_miles_station", "ac_flood_cov", "ac_prem_mod", "ac_manuscript", "ac_family_sec", "ac_eq_cov", "ac_builder_risk", "ac_water_backup", "ac_limited_mold", "ac_increase_mold", "manual_rated", "written_premium", "annual_premium", "last_maint_timestamp", "eq_form", "eq_ded", "ca_eq_cont_cov", "ca_eq_loss_use_cov", "ac_oth_struct_off_premise", "ac_excl_rep_cost", Territory, "Original_Unit_Eff_Date", "Feet_to_Hydrant", "Unattached_Structures_Limit", "Unattached_Structures_Rented_Limit", "Last_Appraisal_Date", "Dist_To_Water", "ac_prem_mod_annual", "ibs_tier", "ibs_score", "Site_hazard", "Zone_hazard", "No_of_Mortgagees_Lienholders", "Loss_of_Use_Coverage", Occupancy, "Flood_coverage", "Vacant_Rented", "Suburban_Rating", "wind_mit_credit", "Square_footage", "Purchase_Price", "Roof_type", "Hurricane_Deductible", "Windstorm_Deductible", "Hail_Deductible", "risk_source", "b85_wind_ded", "b85_wind_ded_type", "b85_wind_display", "coverage_ind", "other_structures_2", "fair_rental_value_limit", "additional_living_expense_limit", "personal_liability_limit", "medical_payments_limit" FROM prodpmr.dbo."qob_locations" WHERE loc_state IN ( '{"quote": ""' ) AND coverage_type IN ( '{"quote": ""' ) AND ded_amt IN ( {"quote": "" ) AND const_type IN ( '{"quote": ""' )

Data has not been loaded. Please correct the error and try loading again.