Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II

ONLY() errors out in #1KPI and Gauge

Hi ,

I am using  below expression in Charts and it works fine as expected ,  but if I use this expression in #1KPI it returns nothing . and for gauge it returns me the correct numbers but wont let me set gauge colors .

ONLY(if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Manual' and KPI_Month_End = DATE AND Ind='Y',Generic_NUM,0)
+if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT,Generic_NUM,0))
/
ONLY(if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT and ORD_DEN >0,ORD_DEN, 1))

Any Thoughts why  only() works differently and how I can make it work  ?

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you get multiple rows in the chart where this works? and are those values different?

arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

only().pngNo I get single the record .

sunny_talwar

Can you try them as two separate expressions in the chart and see if you still see a single row for both the expressions?

ONLY(if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Manual' and KPI_Month_End = DATE AND Ind='Y',Generic_NUM,0)
+if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT,Generic_NUM,0))
ONLY(if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT and ORD_DEN >0,ORD_DEN, 1))

arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

here is the out come . I need to show only last row in my KPI & Gauge. 

only()1.png

sunny_talwar

So, you numerator seems to be the problem here... may be you can try one of these

Max(If([%KPI_PLANT] = 'A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Manual' and KPI_Month_End = DATE and Ind = 'Y', Generic_NUM, 0)
+If([%KPI_PLANT] = 'A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT, Generic_NUM, 0))
/
Only(If([%KPI_PLANT] = 'A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Actual' and DATE <= END_DT and DATE >= START_DT and ORD_DEN > 0, ORD_DEN, 1))

or

Sum(if([%KPI_PLANT]='A' and KPI_TYPE = 'Manual' and KPI_Month_End = DATE AND Ind='Y',Generic_NUM,0)
/
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

TY So Much Sunny( my virtual guru :P) . It did work , I see where I was going wrong . I tried sum before but I used in both numerator and denominator and that didn't help.

Till Next Happy Holidays & a very Happy New Year!!!

sunny_talwar

Thank you and same to you!!

Best,
Sunny