Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
Ilya_Bobrov
New Contributor III

Partial Ignore of selections in filds using Set Analysis

Good day!
I got a problem with my expression.
When i select a month in the filter, i need to reflect data 
from the beginning of the year to the selected month inclusively.
I used 1 in my set analysis expression, but i need to keep the choice in the other filters(There are a lot of them)
not used in the expression. The expression itself: sum({1<[SalesYear]={$(=year(now()-2))},[MonthNum]={"<=$(=num(Month(Date#(GetFieldSelections([MonthName]),'MMMM'))))"}>}[Sales]) Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ilya_Bobrov
New Contributor III

Re: Partial Ignore of selections in filds using Set Analysis

I solved this problem by changing my expression and adding to it a variable containing a list of fields

Exspression:

sum({1<SalesYear={$(=year(now()-2)-1)},[MonthNum]={"<=$(=num(Month(Date#(GetFieldSelections([MonthName]),'MMMM'))))"},$(=concat({<$Field={$(=vFieldlist)}>} '[' & $Field & ']='&'$:: '&'['&$Field&']',','))>}[Sales])

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ilya_Bobrov
New Contributor III

Re: Partial Ignore of selections in filds using Set Analysis

I solved this problem by changing my expression and adding to it a variable containing a list of fields

Exspression:

sum({1<SalesYear={$(=year(now()-2)-1)},[MonthNum]={"<=$(=num(Month(Date#(GetFieldSelections([MonthName]),'MMMM'))))"},$(=concat({<$Field={$(=vFieldlist)}>} '[' & $Field & ']='&'$:: '&'['&$Field&']',','))>}[Sales])

View solution in original post