cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

% Per Date on Graph

Hi guys - I've attached a sample of the data I'm using to try and show, on a graph, the % of patient's seen within certain day parameters.  I have built a slider to enable users to see graphically how well we are doing in seeing patient's.  The problem I'm having is being able to show this as a % PER DATE of Report (see example).  In my example attached, I've shown 0-7 days - the % per date is shown at the top of the spreadsheet and then reflected in the graph.  The same calculation needs to be made if, for example, I changed the slider to show 0-14 days - the appropriate calculation is made and graph changes to reflect those patient's seen between 0-14 days wait.

How can this be written in set analysis to show % per date of report?  Many thanks and kind regards.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

If you post your QVF it would make testing this a bit easier, but you'll want to do something along the lines of the following:

AGGR(SUM({<CP_DaysWaiting>0,CP_DaysWaiting<=7>}TheNameOfYourMeasure)/Sum(TheNameOfYourMeasure),CP_DateOfReport)

Set that up as the measure on your chart with the CP_DateOfReport as the series.