Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Make your voice heard! Participate in the 2020 Wisdom of Crowds® Survey. BEGIN SURVEY
New Contributor

Pivot Table: Show Column if columnno()

I am trying to use the columnno() function in the Show column if condition for my conversion rate measure within my pivot table.  I am trying to show the quote counts for converted and unconverted quotes, and then show the conversion rate only for the totals column. The columnno() function is working properly. Why do I get "The calculation condition is not fulfilled"?

June 2019 Qlik Sense Desktop 13.32.2

3 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Pivot Table: Show Column if columnno()

I don't exactly understand what you expect, but to correct the error :

the function ColumnNo()   starts with 1 : The first column is number 1.

while in the test you're looking for the value 0

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA
Highlighted
New Contributor

In the pic attached, you can actually see that the Columnno() returns zero in a pivot table for Totals column. When using this calculation for the Show column if condition, I expected the pivot table to show three columns for #Quotes: Total, 0 , 1 (0 and 1 are converted indicators), then for Conversion rate, I only wanted to show one column: Total (not showing 0 and 1 column).

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'll wait a little bit, but I'm not sure that's possible on a pivot table.

However, you can do it on a simple table.

But in the pic attached Columnno() return 1 and 2 🙂 (0 and 1 is for Converted field)

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA