Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayne-a
Creator
Creator

Problem using set analysis with aggregate and rangesum

Hi, I'm creating a chart that uses set analysis to restrict the output.  Everything seemed to be working but then I noticed that a dimension value is being returned for items that are being excluded by the set analysis.  In the chart image below the hour for 6am shows up but there is no information for 6am based on my set analysis.  The information for 6am is for departments not included. 

SetAnalysisIssue.JPG

I've tried putting the set analysis right after the AGGR, on the individual counts and on all of them but 6am is always being returned.  Here are my AGGR functions for reference.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({$<Department_Name = {'CHEMISTRY','HEMATOLOGY'}>}[Order#])/

Count({$<Department_Name = {'CHEMISTRY','HEMATOLOGY'}>}TOTAL <Date_Receive> [Order#]), 0, RowNo())),Date_Receive,(Received_Hour,Numeric()))

Aggr({$<Department_Name = {'CHEMISTRY','HEMATOLOGY'}>} RangeSum(Above(Count([Order#])/

Count(TOTAL <Date_Receive> [Order#]), 0, RowNo())),Date_Receive,(Received_Hour,Numeric()))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try to uncheck 'Include Zero Values' undre Add-ons -> Data handling

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try to uncheck 'Include Zero Values' undre Add-ons -> Data handling

wayne-a
Creator
Creator
Author