cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kruel830
Contributor II
Contributor II

Problem with zeroes when using set analysis

I have created bar chart with dynamic date limits for Nprinting, but I don't know how to hide zero values. Bar chart shows YTD figures for 2018 and 2017 and therefore chart looks stupid as I have used year as dimension, but I don't know what else dimensions I could use. "Include null values"-selection does nothing for this. Any help?

rev.jpg

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please share sample test file to demonstrate the issue?
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kruel830
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Unfortunately I can't, but I can tell expressions I have used:

Dimension: Year

Revenue YTD: Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=YearStart((now())))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(now(),-1)))'}>} [Sales])
Budgeted: Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=YearStart((now())))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(now(),-1)))'}>} [BudSales])
Oct 2017: Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=YearStart((now()-395)))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(now(),-13)))'}>} [Sales])

I understand why it displays 2017 and 2018 labels, it is because there is data from 2017 and also from 2018. And some of them are zeroes. e.g. Revenue YTD doesn't have any data from the year 2017. But I want those 3 bars to next to each other, not like those are now.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful