Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with variations / Problemas al visualizar variaciones

Hello!!

I have developed the following metric in Qlik Sense to calculate the variations of the years:

Var. = ((Sum(CIFRANEGOCIO))- BEFORE((Sum(CIFRANEGOCIO))))

When I visualize it on a table it is shown without problems. But when included in a Combo Chart, the amount of this metric is not shown. I have used different types of visualizations but in no case do the values ​​of this metric appear.

To rule out that is not seen by the scale of the values ​​of the same, I added a second axis in which to see this measure, but I did not give good results either. In addition, I have tried to multiply this measure by 1000 to see higher values ​​and in spite of that the values ​​do not come out.

Let's see if you know what I'm doing wrong to see this measure on a graph.

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!!

He desarrollado la siguiente métrcia en Qlik Sense para calcular las variaciones de los años:

Var. = ((Sum(CIFRANEGOCIO))- BEFORE((Sum(CIFRANEGOCIO))))

Cuando la visualizo sobre una tabla se muestra sin porblemas. Pero al incluirla en un Combo Chart, no se muestra el importe de esta métrica. He porbado distintos tipos de visualizaciones pero en nigún caso aparecen los valores de esta métrica

Para descartar que no se vea por la escala de los valores de la misma, he añadido un second axis en el cual ver esta medida, pero tampoco me dio buen resultado. Además, he porbado a multiplicar esta medida por 1000 para ver valores mas altos y a pesar de ello no salen los valores.

A ver si sabeis que estoy haciendo mal para poder ver esta medida en un grafico.

Gracias de antemano. Un saludo.

0 Replies