Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III

QLIK Sense InputField

Hello everyone, 

Am I able to use the script function InputField with QLIK Sense's Feb 2019 update? I was reading the release notes and it says the following on page 12:

-If running Qlik Sense on a Nexus 5 phone using Google Chrome version 41, input fields will not work as expected.

By reading this I'm thinking that the function should be available and it appears as a function when I type it in the data load editor. However I just keep receiving an error when trying to load my data. I place the function right before my LOAD statement like I've seen on other forums. Am I just placing the function in the wrong spot of my script or Is it not possible to use this function on QLIK Sense enterprise?

Thanks in advance. 

Note: I am using a laptop not a phone for all of this and running QLIK on the most recent version of google chrome. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't think InputField is supported. http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/QlikView-fu...

I think the release notes are referring to a general input field where you type something, like a search.

-Rob