Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
Qlik Sense Document Analyzer V1.3 update is now available for download at:
Qlikview Cookbook: QS Document Analyzer http://qlikviewcookbook.com/recipes/download-info/qs-document-analyzer/
Changes for this release include:
- Add "Expression Table Count" for Variables.
- Now validating expressions. Added two new attributes, "ExpressionCheckResult" and "MasterMeasureCheckResult".
- Support for analyzing applications on Qlik Sense Enterprise. Only NTLM (Windows) auth is currently supported.
- Collecting expressions used in Title / Subtitle / Footnote.
- Possible to specify a Bookmark Name that should be applied before Objects are calculated.
Thank you so much for keeping this tool up to date!
Workaround: In case others are getting the issue:
Copy the entire directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector
I had that issue with QSD June now resolved.
If the targeted app is on a Qlik Sense Enterprise Server, does the Qlik Sense Desktop installation need to be on that Server or could it be installed locally?
Qlik Sense Desktop is required to be installed on a workstation, typically separate from the server. QS Document Analyzer is installed on the workstation, and the target QS Enterprise Server and application are specified when configuring the connection on the desktop.
it executes from QlikSense Desktop yes, but you are able to connect to your Qlik Enterprise Environment to analyze documents residing there.