Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hvfalcao
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense 3.1 SR3 Resolution

Hi,

I've just updated QS Desktop to SR3. It's running on a 4k screen with high resolution.

On the preview version, I belive QS was ignoring the zoom function of windows 10. I was creating my apps based on that resolution, witch was better, because it fits more informations and graphics in one sheet. Now, there's no space for all those elements in one sheet, and my apps became a mass....

There is any way to change that?

Thank you

Henrique !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Henrique, you might try this:

Navigate to the services.conf file, which can be found here: C:\Users\(your folder)\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense.  Open the file with WordPad or the likes, and under the [browser.parameters] section, add the following parameters:

--high-dpi-support=1

--force-device-scale-factor=1

Hope it helps, worked for me

Ricci

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Not applicable

Hello

I just installed this new release Desktop and I got the same. No way to read the filters (too small) and the table objects are too big to be read. in fact the presentation is lost.

A chance : I just finished a show before installing this new release.

Any solution or patch for this SR3 ??

Is there any place where I can download the SR2 ??

Best regards

/ Jean-Jacques

abbiedinh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I installed SR2 2 days ago and updated to SR3 just now. Have same issue.

Any solution to help?

Thank you,

Abbie

Not applicable

Hi

Not that it is a real solution to the problem, but use chrome instead of the qlik interface, works better. And you can control your zoom hence the resolution.

seb-custics
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi guys,

Same problem of resolution for me and my best advice is to go back to the latest version.

Ouf ! All is ok under V3. A real chance I have copied a version of the install.exe on my desktop...

cu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Henrique, you might try this:

Navigate to the services.conf file, which can be found here: C:\Users\(your folder)\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense.  Open the file with WordPad or the likes, and under the [browser.parameters] section, add the following parameters:

--high-dpi-support=1

--force-device-scale-factor=1

Hope it helps, worked for me

Ricci

seb-custics
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Ricci,

It really works better like this...

Thank you again for your help,

Sébastien

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Sebastien! 

If you can, can you mark answered if it was resolved, to help other see the solution. (You may not be able to since it wasn't your question originally.)

Thank you.

Ricci

hvfalcao
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ricci!

Nice done! Appreciated your help!

I tried to find out chromium parameters to enable zoom in or out with the mouse wheel, but found nothing...

Thank you!

niclaz79
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi, I am not able to find the services.conf file in any of my Sense or AppData folders. Is there another way to find this or should I add a copy of the file from someone/somewhere else?