Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swqlik01
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense April 2018 Map Legend showing -2

I've recently updated to the Qlik Sense version released in April 2018.

Since the update, '-2' is appearing at the top of the legend on my maps (highlighted yellow below).  This wasn't there before the update.  It disappears when a related selection has been made (i.e. a day in this case).  Can anyone shed any light on this? 

QlikSense -2 showing.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swqlik01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've discovered why this is happening for me, it's where I have >1 record for the same customer but different days in the Day field.  Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JohanP
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We had a similar problem that was fixed but do not know where this comes from in this case. Would it be possible to get the app so that we can take a look at it?

Thanks

Johan

swqlik01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your reply Johan.  I'm unable to provide a copy of the app at the moment as it contains confidential customer info.  I'll try & provide some mock data when I get back to my desk in a couple of days. 

jerryhelms2017
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I am having the same problem and searched for an existing post to avoid posting a duplicate.

swqlik01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've discovered why this is happening for me, it's where I have >1 record for the same customer but different days in the Day field.  Hope that helps.

JohanP
Employee
Employee

I'm afraid we have not been able to repeat this particular problem but there was improvements around this in later releases so hopefully it works as it should now.

swqlik01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Johan.