Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense April 2019 Patch 1 engine crashes when reloading app

I'd like help in diagnosing a problem with Qlik Sense Enterprise April 2019 Patch 1. 

When I refresh this app (see photo below), the engine crashes as the app is saving. I didn't see this behavior in prior versions of Qlik Sense. 

How do I fix/diagnose this issue?

Capture55.PNG

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

To bump:

I appear to have the same issue, occasionally, when using february'19. Sometimes it works with no issue but other times  it fails and the engine crashes. Always through the hub though, I have gotten into the habit of creating manual tasks to reload in the QMC instead, where no issues are found.

Is there anyone who have encountered/solved the issue?

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Check for 3rd party extensions in your app. That was the issue in our app. The solution for us: remove all 3rd party extensions. 

Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

@robert_bond do you mind sharing which extension it was? I'm worried that it might be being caused by a vizlib extension but we have a lot of those and don't want to remove all.

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

I don't recall. That was one employer and many months ago. I'm guessing it was report builder.