cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandru_raileanu
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Dev Hub Documentation

I was trying to figure out why the documentation link from Dev-Hub environment it's not working: 

http://rd-docloc.rdlund.qliktech.com/RC/it-IT/sense/February2019/csh/client/scriptsyntax.Rand

it was moved to another domain?

I am using an old script in Dev-Hub (Desktop Free Version) to generate a random data-set, but apparently some functions are obsolete.

Thanks!

Part from my code:

Let vOrderDate = $(vStartDate) + Floor(Rand() * $(vNumDays)) + ((9/24) + (Rand()/3));
  // Calculate a random freight amount
  Let vFreight = Round(Rand() * 100, 0.01);
  // Create the header record
  OrderHeader:
  Load
    'A' & $(i) As OrderID,
    $(vOrderDate) As OrderDate,
Unexpected token: 'OrderDate', expected one of: ',', 'OPERATOR_PLUS', 'OPERATOR_MINUS', 'OPERATOR_MULTIPLICATION', 'OPERATOR_DIVISION', 'OPERATOR_STRING_CONCAT', 'or', ...: OrderHeader: Load 'A' & 1 As OrderID, As >>>>>>OrderDate<<<<<<, As CustomerID, As EmployeeID, 2,18 As Freight AutoGenerate(1)

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sorry you were facing this issue.
We reported this issue as a bug, and it has been fixed in Qlik Sense February 2019 Patch 2. If you install Patch 2, that should resolve this issue with the link to help.

Please reference Article 000069980 for more details.
Let us know if this resolves your issue.

-Ken

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sorry you were facing this issue.
We reported this issue as a bug, and it has been fixed in Qlik Sense February 2019 Patch 2. If you install Patch 2, that should resolve this issue with the link to help.

Please reference Article 000069980 for more details.
Let us know if this resolves your issue.

-Ken