Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
meetmrudul
Contributor II

Re: Qlik Sense Document Analyzer V1.1 Released

nope, where can I get it

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

cmorri1988
Contributor

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your dedicated time and effort in creating this tool, it really has helped to identify possible efficiencies for previous Qlikview projects, and so is much appreciated!!

I wanted to ask if the following error has been reported previously for the Qlik-Sense Document Analyzer - version 1.2, and if this is currently on the radar for the following release at all?

One thing to note is that we have changed our machine name to "Qlik-Sense" and I'm unsure if this is possibly creating issues with host values.

We can currently select target applications from the connector and test the connection as successful, but receive the following script error, and log output:

Thanks in Advance

StackTrace.PNG

Load Error.PNG

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Hi Camille,

When you say you changed the machine name "Qlik-Sense", do you mean that is the windows machine name or some other setting?

-Rob

cmorri1988
Contributor

Hi Rob,

Yes that is correct, the machine name was changed and the localhost url as a result, image below.

Localhost.PNG

With Thanks

cmorri1988
Contributor

Hi again Rob, Apologies, I have just noticed that the doc analyser can only be ran from the desktop and not server edition, and so I am sure this is the issue. Thanks

Partner
Partner

Hey Rob,

Is there anything new regarding the release?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Version 1.3 will be released this Wednesday 20 June.  Major updates include the ability to analyze server applications and application of a bookmark before calculating objects.

-Rob

http://masterssummit.com

http://qlikviewcookbook.com

Partner
Partner

Thanks for the good news..

Highlighted
sandygather
New Contributor II

Hi Rob,

I have been trying to install DA but have been unsuccessful. The install process creates the below directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector 

but I do not see QS Document Analyzer Vn.n.qvf in the path Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps\

Can you advise what am I missing.