Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Document Analyzer - setup issue

Hello all,

I am unable to find an answer to this issue, so I would like to ask for your help.

I have installed the QS Document Analyzer 1.7.1, the app is in hub, connector is working, but I cannot connect it to the server.

I get this error:

Broly_0-1592904317347.png

The user is existing, root admin role.

Should I change the host to IP? What else can I check to make it working?

Sorry if I am spamming, I was unable to find answer.

Thank you

@rwunderlich 

Labels (1)
15 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Does the user have a license allocated?

Is the default proxy set up for windows auth?

-Rob

Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

yes user has a license.

How can I check this proxy thing? 😄

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Go to the QMC "Virtual Proxies" menu. Edit the default proxy and check the authentication entry.

Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, when I put Client authentication link host URI, i get QTProduct time out in the connection string. What am I doing wrong?Hi, when I put Client authentication link host URI, i get QTProduct time out in the connection string. What am I doing wrong?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The hostname in the proxy screenshot looks to be different than the hostname you posted in the connector config?

-Rob

Darshan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone ,

I have configured the Qliksense Document Analyse 1.7.1.We are using Qliksense Nov 2019 Patch 6 version for the same

We are trying to analyse by title from Front End.

During the analysis we have encountered the 'QVX UNKNOWN ERROR: Not a valid method Parameter name: response' .

I have attached the screen shot for the same.Can anyone help me on this .

Thanks & regards

Darshan 

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

1. That specific error is usually because you have run out of the 5 license slots. If so, the problem will clear up on it's on a few minutes and will work on a retry. 

2. If not a license issue, will analysis work if you select this app in the connector config?

-Rob

Darshan
Contributor
Contributor

When I tried using Analysis by title button , it works for 2-3 application and if I used another name then shows the erro.

May i know the hot to clear the license slot.

Thanks in Advance

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Each analysis will take two of the five license slots.  The licenses are freed after some time of unuse, I'm not sure how long that is.  DA cannot explicitly release the license. 

So when you run several analysis close together, the 3rd one (3 x 2 license = 6) will fail. 

There is a new version of QSDA under development that addresses this problem.

-Rob