Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense KPI to sheet & open on value

Hi

i have a kpi, which shows how many customers (customersID) order a breaching 7 days of being delivered, and another that shows exactly the same but 14 days. 

e.g March 2014... 3 customers 7 day breach,  and       6 customers 14 day breach.

there is set analysis that is behind the kpi are fixed, that count (customersID) based on two conditions... e.g OrderOrigin {"Overseas"}, and Department {"Catering"}

i have enabled the functionality to click on kpi and it opens on a data sheet table "sheet"

i want it however pass the value through

so on the 7 day kpi, when you click to data sheet "Sheet" you only see the 3 customersID's and details.

1. is there code that can be added to the kpi for this to happen?

2. i did find a qlik branch object, but i can only find one that will on pass one value e.g OrderOrigin {"Overseas"}....but i need two variables

OrderOrigin {"Overseas"}, and Department {"Catering"}

is there a link too a branch extension button i can use to pass two variables

please help

5 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌there isn't? but having found one that can pass a parameterA possible solution presents itself. could you create an additional field in your data model that concatenates the 2 variable values together so you can pass in one parameter like you did generateing your section access key?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Joanna,

Andy's reply should have helped you solve the issue. Just adding to it, You can even replicate the extension with functionality of passing two variables to fit your requirement.

praveen1108
Creator
Creator

Hello Joanna,

How are you doing? Can you please name the extension with which you were able to pass one variable as you mentioned in your post in 2nd point.

I would appreciate for your help.

Regards,

PK

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌If there is not an extension built concatenate your 2 fields into one to pass as a parameter will solve your requirement

praveen1108
Creator
Creator

Hello Andy,

Thanks for the quick reply and can you please elaborate the steps.

Regards,

PK