Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Do More with Qlik - for Beginners and Beyond, Topic: Qlik Replicate on January 21, 2PM EST. REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense On demand with Variables

Hi,

I'm creating an on-demand report with N printing 17.

I'm using the variable extension object in order to allow users to make selections and print their report.

Now I have a problem: users use a Slider to set a variable which is used to calculate some expressions. I noticed that the report doesn't update with the values of this variable set by users.

Is there a solution?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Based on what I know, variables are not supported ad the moment. You need to replace the slider with field based selections.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Based on what I know, variables are not supported ad the moment. You need to replace the slider with field based selections.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply