Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Pivot table - how to change column width?

Hello,

I am quite new to Qlik Sense, but have worked with QV for four years. I have created a pivot table in Sense, but the column width for the dimensions is huge:

QS Cap1.PNG

What you can't see here are the three other measures; you have to scroll over to get them

How do I reduce the size reserved for the dimensions so I can all my measures at once?

thanks,

Kevin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In presentation, uncheck both "Fully Expanded" and "Indent Rows". There is no custom control for the width that I am aware of.

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In presentation, uncheck both "Fully Expanded" and "Indent Rows". There is no custom control for the width that I am aware of.

Regards,

Michael

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Michael. Strange that they would not allow that level of control, as there is a lot of wasted space, but maybe it's coming later.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, this is the most disappointed thing in Qlik Sense.

And it haven't been fixed in Qlik Sense 3.0.

All our users have been waiting for 3.0 But ...

mhoudas78
Contributor III
Contributor III

It's   a limitation where we have several measures

Mark4
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I wanted to touch base about this.

I am having the same issue and I followed the instruction on this page. However, my columns are too wide and extend past the screen. making me unable to grab the side of the measure and change its size. 

Is there a way to change the column width on the back-end?

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I know this thread is a few years old. If I recall correctly, I was able to change the width on the front end and save the table/pivot table and it seemed to stay that way but I may be completely wrong. I do agree, this is a type of control developers need to have so they can really enhance their apps by using the real estate properly.

FelixM
Contributor
Contributor

I see this post is related to 2016 and nothing has been enhanced at this time. Extremely frustrating such things are so easy in Tableau and it takes them years to roll this out. Hope the best that this will come soon  

mhoudas78
Contributor III
Contributor III

I use  Vizlib pivot table. 

paul8pharma
Contributor III
Contributor III

lol, like Qlik would fix something. 6 years later this is still a problem.