Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Ranking in Drill down dimension

Hi All,

We have created one Drilldown dimension with five levels like Year, Quarter, Month, week, etc. The next thing is to find rank based on all levels

Ex: By default, the rank is based on the first level (year) from 1 to n. if the selection is made the second level(month) must be ranked from 1 to n.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Rank() evaluates the rows of the chart in the expression, and for each row, displays the relative position of the value of the dimension evaluated in the expression.

Even for drill down it will work the same way.  i have created dimension Dir-Code-> Governrate ,when no selection ranking is based on Dir_Code and when i select  rank will show for based on Governrate.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
durgesh22
Creator
Creator

Hi 

Rank function creates rank based on the data available in current selection state.

i created table and added drill-down dimension and one more dimension for which i want to see the rank and rank on one measure.

it is working as expected. Please Try It.

Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I need to create rank within the Drilldown dimension like when I select the first level, the rank should be based on the first level and if I select the second level, the rank should change based on the second level

Thank you

premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Rank() evaluates the rows of the chart in the expression, and for each row, displays the relative position of the value of the dimension evaluated in the expression.

Even for drill down it will work the same way.  i have created dimension Dir-Code-> Governrate ,when no selection ranking is based on Dir_Code and when i select  rank will show for based on Governrate.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you. Its working now