Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense- SAP business objects connector?

Hi all,

For  one of the projects, we need to extract data from SAP Business objects. Do you know if Qlik Sense has a SAP Business objects connector?

I checked the   Qlik Connector 6.5 for use with SAP NetWeaver ‒ Qlik Connectors and it has the following connectors in it but doesn't have Business objects connector.

• SAP Extractor Connector
  • SAP SQL Connector
  • SAP BEx Connector
  • SAP InfoProvider Connector
  • BAPI connector

mto

Any insights on this are appreciated.

Thank you,

Sujeet Shirude

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sujeet,

When you say "Business objects" - I am assuming you mean the metadata layer provided by the acquired products from BO - BO Universe etc.? If that is the case, then no - Qlik does not have a BO connector. My only other thought on this, might be a 3rd party vendor - but I did some searching and only came up with an older Qlik post on some company named DataRocket - which had a connector for QlikView - however - I cannot locate the website.

HTH

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes the meta-data layer as well as the data in BO report directly.

Thank you for confirming, Michael !