Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Qlik Sense free version have time limit ?

Hi All

I just like to ask that it is the free version Qlik sense it have have time limit it is ? I mean for example Ver 3.1 , it will work from now till 2017 June ( Just estimate ) , meaning user must update to new version , otherwise it will not able to open the doc.

Hope some one can confirm with me on this. thank

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read the FAQ: Qlik Sense Desktop Support FAQ

Does my instance of Qlik Sense Desktop ever expire?

It won’t expire, but it will require updates. It is our intent to have users of our Desktop product continue to upgrade to stay on the most current release. Anyone can use Qlik Sense Desktop for the long term if they keep updating as needed. Users will be notified that there version needs to be upgraded to continue to use Qlik Sense Desktop.

What do I have to do after Qlik Sense Desktop requires an update on my machine?

You will have to uninstall Qlik Sense Desktop. Your visualization apps will still work. There will be subsequent releases of Qlik Sense Desktop to replace this version.

Will the apps I create in Qlik Sense Desktop expire?

No, they will not expire and can be moved to another, newer instance of Qlik Sense Desktop.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read the FAQ: Qlik Sense Desktop Support FAQ

Does my instance of Qlik Sense Desktop ever expire?

It won’t expire, but it will require updates. It is our intent to have users of our Desktop product continue to upgrade to stay on the most current release. Anyone can use Qlik Sense Desktop for the long term if they keep updating as needed. Users will be notified that there version needs to be upgraded to continue to use Qlik Sense Desktop.

What do I have to do after Qlik Sense Desktop requires an update on my machine?

You will have to uninstall Qlik Sense Desktop. Your visualization apps will still work. There will be subsequent releases of Qlik Sense Desktop to replace this version.

Will the apps I create in Qlik Sense Desktop expire?

No, they will not expire and can be moved to another, newer instance of Qlik Sense Desktop.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

hi Sir

thank you very much

paul