Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator

Qlik script calcualtion

Hello,

Could you please pour your suggestion on the below Scenario.

I am developing Qlikview app (Manual Excel data calculation into Qlikview Automated).

There is a field in Excel called Quality and Deliver (See Below the screenshot), For every ID the there is grading(High,Low Medium ) and each grading have a value as HIgh = 2 ,Low =3 Etc..). The theme is to bring the calculation field called Risk_Grading. The calculation in excel is like.. (Grading value * weight) for every Id. How to implement this in Qlikview.

I have loaded the excel fields in the Qlikview  and named as Quality Grading,Delivery grading .How to bring weight value and high value inside the script

Prabhu1204_0-1600149200465.png

-Prabhu
6 Replies
PrashantSangle

can you provide some more details. The information which you provide is quite confusing.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator
Author

@PrashantSangle ,.

Sorrry.. Let be more simple. If you see there is a field in Excel like Quality, Under Quality there is again two fields Grading and Comment. In Qlikview i have loaded this Grading and Comment field and named as Quality grading and Qualtiy Comment ( I am not sure how to load in Qlikview exactly as in Excel). I want to assign a weight value for Qualtiy grading field. There are many values under Qualtiy grading Filed like low , risk and high to every ID. 

I need to bring a field by multiplying the weight *  Quality Granding Filed value (High,low etc) Where High, low and medium value would be hardcoded

-Prabhu
Kushal_Chawda

@Prabhu1204  would you be able to share sample data with expected output?

Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, Will share

-Prabhu
Kushal_Chawda

@Prabhu1204  This is the formatted output. Can you share data as row and column format?

Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator
Author

@Kushal_Chawda , Sorry for late response. Actually they have proposed a Different Req, Hence it is not needed. Thank you

-Prabhu