Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
See why BI users voted Qlik #1 in 11 categories. GET REPORT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

Qlik script calcualtion

Hello,

Could you please pour your suggestion on the below Scenario.

I am developing Qlikview app (Manual Excel data calculation into Qlikview Automated).

There is a field in Excel called Quality and Deliver (See Below the screenshot), For every ID the there is grading(High,Low Medium ) and each grading have a value as HIgh = 2 ,Low =3 Etc..). The theme is to bring the calculation field called Risk_Grading. The calculation in excel is like.. (Grading value * weight) for every Id. How to implement this in Qlikview.

I have loaded the excel fields in the Qlikview  and named as Quality Grading,Delivery grading .How to bring weight value and high value inside the script

Prabhu1204_0-1600149200465.png

-Prabhu
6 Replies
Highlighted

can you provide some more details. The information which you provide is quite confusing.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

@PrashantSangle ,.

Sorrry.. Let be more simple. If you see there is a field in Excel like Quality, Under Quality there is again two fields Grading and Comment. In Qlikview i have loaded this Grading and Comment field and named as Quality grading and Qualtiy Comment ( I am not sure how to load in Qlikview exactly as in Excel). I want to assign a weight value for Qualtiy grading field. There are many values under Qualtiy grading Filed like low , risk and high to every ID. 

I need to bring a field by multiplying the weight *  Quality Granding Filed value (High,low etc) Where High, low and medium value would be hardcoded

-Prabhu
Highlighted
MVP
MVP

@Prabhu1204  would you be able to share sample data with expected output?

Highlighted
Creator
Creator

Yes, Will share

-Prabhu
Highlighted
MVP
MVP

@Prabhu1204  This is the formatted output. Can you share data as row and column format?

Highlighted
Creator
Creator

@Kush , Sorry for late response. Actually they have proposed a Different Req, Hence it is not needed. Thank you

-Prabhu