Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator

Qlik sense Mobile Application.

Hi All,

I want to build a mobile application in qlik sense.

Can anyone let me know is there any good approaches to do it?

please share if anybody have qvf.

Thanks,

Rathnam.

5 Replies
karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Qliksense by default subscribes to the 'build-once-use-on-any-device' method. You don't need to follow any specific technical steps to create a mobile-specific application.

Create your qvf, publish to the hub. A user logging-in via desktop will see the views arranged differently from a user logging-in via mobile.

You could try using the Responsive Design Mode in Firefox and Chrome during development to ensure your design looks good on different devices.

rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Is it possible to access the published apps in Android mobiles. If yes, What are the settings we need to do?

Thanks,

Rathnam.

karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Rathnam,

Yep, it is possible. No specific settings as such. The user would have to open the browser on their Android mobile and login the same way they would on their laptop.

If having an app is a must, you could explore the Qliksense API and build out an app.

rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Karthik,

Actually, only with office network i can access the apps. but when i am connecting with other network first i have to login to VPN then only i can access apps.

These things how we can do in mobile?

Thanks,

Rathnam.

karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Typically, you'd have a public URL at which your users would login and then see the hub. This without needing a VPN.

You'd have explore is there is such a site using which you can expose the hub.