cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luxlux80
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense Query runtime log with Section Accesss - failed

Qlik sense application has multiple sheets, each sheet pointing to each Separate Query . Each Query has 3 regional queries with one common Region field. Section access implemented for Regional data through AD. 

Qlik sense app has Sheets --> each sheet has separate query --> Each query consists of 3 regional query. All 3 regional query need to be run to load data for each sheet.

Operations manager app gives task\app level run time not at the query run time for each sheet.

Each Regional query run time need to be calculated to improve the regional query.

Query run time can be calculated by finding the difference between start and end time.

No issue when Qlik sense app run manually with section access. When scheduled through Task, Access Denied to app. Once Section access removed and scheduled, it works fine.

Qlik app should not be displaying "Access Denied" as I do have one region data access and Qlik should allow me to view my regional data.

Any one experience this "Access Denied" while accessing an app with section access and when you have one regional data access.

How to capture query run time for all region while section access applied.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
luxlux80
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Query Run Time loaded into one Inline Table instead of 3 Region as in Section Access Region.Once load 3 Region data, the issue got resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
luxlux80
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Query Run Time loaded into one Inline Table instead of 3 Region as in Section Access Region.Once load 3 Region data, the issue got resolved.