Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicobi123
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikSense Map

Does anyone know if there are any limitations to the standard Qliksense map? Can any application with the Qliksense map be published anywhere? I noticed the standard map has openstreetmap, are there special licenses that will be required from google to share this to the public, as the application could generate revenue? Please help.

2 Replies
ssamuels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Yes, the standard map in Qlik Sense has limitations.

The number of geo-objects (points or polygons) that can be drawn on a map are limited. A maximum of 3333 datapoints can be shown on the map for example. The maximum number of polygons is much lower than that and depends on the level of detail of the geo information. Another important limitation is that multi-layer maps are not supported. Configuration of tooltips is also very limited. In theory an application with a map can be published anywhere (on-premise or in the cloud).

vicobi123
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Steven, thank you for your response and it's very appreciated. I am seeking for an answer in terms of Can any application with the Qliksense map be published anywhere? I noticed the standard map has openstreetmap, are there special licenses that will be required from google to share this to the public, as the application could generate revenue? Please help