Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
Gowtham
New Contributor II

QlikSense NPrinting On Demand Report with variables

Hi All,

I need to create Qliksense On-demand report with a variable extension (Slider). But unfortunately, the Slider is not working in On-demand report when I changed Slider values. It takes the default value only

Can anybody let me know how to use a variable extension in Nprinting on-demand report?

Thank you

3 Replies
Partner
Partner

Re: QlikSense NPrinting On Demand Report with variables

Hi Gowtham,

Can u attach the image or describe the requirement in detail?

Thanks,

Gowtham
New Contributor II

Hi Kashyap,

Here is my requirement

I have a dashboard with Slider as an input variable.  If I changed the slider values all the charts and tables get changed.

The next phase of our project is NPrinting On-demand for the same dashboard.  We have created an on-demand button to generate a PDF report with nprinting connection. The default slider value is 20 and when I changed the Slider value from 20 to 30 the changes not get updated in the on-demand report. The PDF got generated for the default value only.  The requirement is the user needs to change the slider and gets the report  using On-demand extension

Thank you

Employee
Employee

Hi,

Based on what I know, variables are not supported ad the moment. You need to replace the slider with field based selections.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.