Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanemichelon
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qliksense PDF export missing data

Hi Community!

I have a lovely table of some data with sets of measures colour coded (current, LY, YTD).  It loks good and the client is happy.  However, the rows represent stock categories and there are around 50 of them.

When right clicking and using export data, you end up with a raw Excel without any formatting .  When using export to PDF, it only shows some of the rows.

How do I export the data and keep the formatting and all the rows?

Regards,

Shane

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hi,

Exporting Data in PDF will only allow you to take snapshop of the chart and convert it into pdf.

and there is no way you can export the data with formatting.

You can try with NPrinting.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hi,

Exporting Data in PDF will only allow you to take snapshop of the chart and convert it into pdf.

and there is no way you can export the data with formatting.

You can try with NPrinting.

shanemichelon
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thankyou for the quick response.  I feared as much.

It is an important and missing feature.  After all, what is the point of a nice visualisation if you can't send it to the CEO or the board?

We need to stick the chart into the board report.  If it would fit in one page we could just do an image or PDF export, but it is slightly too long.  It looks like the old fallback of manual excel work is still required.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Have you tried wih NPrinting?

I guess it will serve the purpose.