Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qliksense Sales Application Performance issue

Hi All,

Our Sales application  size is 16 GB   but we have good Server configuration with 512 GB of RAM  and  Processor of 2.1GHz and 56 cores . there are  24 sheets in application  and To navigate between sheets takes  90 to 100 Seconds to completely load the data in each object of the sheet .

Suggest me  how to increase performance of Qliksense application .   I have converted all Date types to Number format and avoided If Condition as well

3 Replies
CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Mahesh,

These resources may be helpful to you:

You can also take a look at:

I'm not sure how you're set up right now, but you could also look at loading from QVD files: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/work-with-QVD-files....

All The Best,

Carmen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Carmen Reilly

Hi Carmen Reilly,

Thank you so much, this point helps me for making better performance

CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Excellent, glad I could be of assistance!!

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.