Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyan2017
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview upgrade from 11 to 12 caused several charts content not show on IE and Chrome

I have a very strange issue when we upgrade qlikview from11 to 12.  there are 6 charts with the  similar expressions only  when different list box is chosen it will show different content accordingly. (For example, if choose green team, the chart will show green team information, if choose red team, the chart will show red team information, if choose white team, the chart will show white team information, and so on.... Total 6 teams) They were working great before upgade one IE, Firefox, and on Chrome. But after upgrade, all teams information can show correctly on Firefox. when we use ie and chrome, only  when we choose red team, the chart will show red team information normally. The rest of 5 team charts will show nothing.

Any idea what the issue will be? Try to search the answers, but couldn't get any one.

Thank you!

5 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

You have not mentioned the used version in full detail, so my first suggestion is that you apply the latest Service Release for your currently installed version. 

To understand the issue i better detail, you would have to share a sample QVW where this issue can be replicated. Considering the description, I would also suggest that you report this to Qlik Support (https://support.qlik.com) for further assistance. 

kyan2017
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you ToniKautto.

We are using the latest Service release now.  I couldn't replicate the issue. Sorry about that and I was trying to submit a case to Qlik support for further assistance, but couldn't login. Always said that I need to login even I put my login information. 

kyan2017
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I figured out why several charts  didn't show on IE and Chrome. But I have a new issue. 

Each chart  doesn't load full data. For example, I have 10 measures for a patient need to show in this chart, but only 3 measures  data were loaded to the chart. Any thoughts? Again, this also happened after the upgrade to qlikview12.

Thank you!

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Great to hear that you solved the initial issue. 

You can always submit questions to Qlik Customer Support,  to get help for example with portal. Either look for livechat on the support page or log a question through the online form https://support.qlik.com/QS_ContactUs

For your new community thread, to keep items separate and easier to follow. For that new thread provide some more details around what you are observing and expecting. Screenshots or a simple sample app often makes it much easier for the community members to help out. 

kyan2017
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you ToniKautto for your patience. I create a new question about the new issue with screenshots.

HERE IS the link: 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/qlikview12-server-loading-data-fine-but-on-app-end-IE-...

Thank you again!