Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
I'm trying to get SSEtoRServe working with June 2017 release desktop edition. I followed all steps mentioned in sse-r-plugin/GetStarted.md at master · qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin · GitHub and configured both as windows services using process mentioned in Run the Qlik Sense R-Plugin as a Windows service
I checked the ports 50051 and 6311 and both are listening. I've also added parameters in Settings.ini.
When I run the app AAI R Function Examples.qvf, it doesn't work. Can someone help on what I may be missing ...
Go to Solution.
ok, I got this working. I upgraded my Sense server version and tried on that. Things to remember:
1. Create and analytics connection
2. Run Rserve service before SSEtoRServe
3. Remember to restart Engine
Not sure why it wasn't working with desktop version.