Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahesh06
Contributor
Contributor

Radar Chart in Qlik Sense

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement where users want to view data in RADAR chart, Everything looks great the only issue i'm facing is RADAR chart in Qliksense Sep 2019 version  is Axes/Circles are breaking down into 6 segment.

So Max value is 3  but axes/circles are breaking down into six segments like 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3.

Is there way to adjust Segment/Axes to limited number.

I tried Customizing range but its not working, there are not really lot of options on this Chart

Mahesh

Labels (1)
3 Replies
hallquist_nate
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

In the Chart Properties, you can customize the Stroke Type and Range.  Change the Range from Auto to Custom, and then add your custom Range.  I don't see a place where you can set the steps, but maybe forcing a number using Round().Radar pic.PNG

Mahesh06
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I tried to round it, it didn't work.

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello!

I tried this for a chart with a max value of 8 and it worked:

In your measure, set number formatting to Number, then Custom, and enter a single '#' as Format Pattern.

This is not the same as being able to set a step; it's rounding the axis labels to a single digit, but I hope this helps you.Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 13.36.38.pngRegards,

Angel.