Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmada
Contributor II
Contributor II

RangeSum under consideration of the inventory report

Hello,
I have a table with articles that have entries and exits.

I have cumulated the entries with the formula: =rangesum(above(sum({$<Postenart_Name = {'Zugang', 'Einkauf'}>} Menge_Art),0,rowno()))

The exits with this formula: =rangesum(above(sum({$<Postenart_Name = {'Abgang', 'Verkauf', 'Verbrauch'}>}- Menge_Art),0,rowno()))

Accesses include: Access and purchasing
The exits include: Consumption, Outgoings Goods and sales

It is displayed correctly for many articles. The problem, however, is that for some articles that have been inventoried, an inventory message is issued.

This means that if the entries actually amount to 100 but 150 are counted in the physical inventory, only this value should count.

How can I solve this problem? I hope you can help me.

Translations:

• Zugang = entrance
  • Einkauf = purchasing

• Abgang = Outgoing Goods
  • Verbrauch = Consumption
  • Verkauf = Sales

• Ist-Meldung = Inventory Report
  • Menge_Art = Quantity

rangesum.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahmada
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello, Sunny,
I fixed my problem in the script and don't need the RangeSum. I thank you anyway for your help. I'm sorry if I expressed myself unclearly.

Greetings

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure I understand what needs to change. Is the table or chart not showing correct values? What exactly is not right and what should it be?

ahmada
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey,
the table shows everything correctly. Only the chart shows wrong values at the accesses (Zugang). This is because the inventory report  (Ist-Meldung) was not taken into account. If a physical inventory report exists, it should be displayed without cumulation of the previous values.

For example, you have 100 receipts and 80 material issues in January. The stock here should be 20. Then you take inventory on 01 February and find that you have 30 pieces instead of 20. Then the chart on February 01 should show the 30 pieces without any cumulation of the previous receipts. If there are more receipts after that, they should be cumulated.

I hope you understand what i mean.

sunny_talwar

I follow your example, but I am not sure I see this issue in your dashboard because all I see is a chart without knowing the underlying numbers.

ahmada
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello, Sunny,
I fixed my problem in the script and don't need the RangeSum. I thank you anyway for your help. I'm sorry if I expressed myself unclearly.

Greetings