Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markginqo
Partner - Contributor III

Record summary in table chart, popup for record details?

Hello,

I have an Qlik Sense application where I need to create a table chart with 25+ fields of data.  Needless to say, it doesn't look very good as all the columns are quite squished.  A typical web-developer solution would be to have the table only contain 7 of the most relevant fields and then allow users to click through to a secondary page or popup to see all the details for an individual record.  What is the best way to solve this problem in Qlik Sense?  (I'm interested in techniques for both a Hub application & a Mashup, but will be using a Mashup in this particular case.)

Thanks for your ideas,

Mark

4 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Mark,

What you are trying this not comes with Qlik Sense by default. Yes you need to expand it and then scroll it right or left for any filed but you may try some extensions:

Try below extensions and let me know if it works for you :

Qlik Branch

Qlik Branch

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar

d_prashanthredd
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Mark,

The best way is, use "Climber Custom Report". It helps us to build custom reports on the fly.

Ex: We need to build a report with 10 columns.

How it works: In custom report user can select desired fields as per his/her requirement from 10 default fields.

Ref below link for the extension

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/57cd3f80cc816d99d6cbd4b6

d_prashanthredd
Creator III
Creator III

Sample Report:

markginqo
Author

Thanks, d.prashanthreddy, I'll check it out.