Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rolling 8 weeks from selected week

Hi Everyone,

I want to Calculate the the Sum of total Demand by different dimensions(Material/Location/Material Desc ..etc) using the Period Label Filter.

Here I have to use Period Label Filter as my selection, If i have selected the current period as FY18 2017-12-31 P1W1 then the sum of total demand by each material should give me the Total 9 weeks demand (i.e, Current week (Highlighted Yellow)+ next 8 weeks(Highlighted Red) =9 weeks Total Demand by material). Period Label is Rolling with total of 52 weeks.

For Calculating the % field ,formula used  =  Each value of Sum of total demand/Grand total of Sum of total Demand

Any suggestion/help is appreciated.

Period.png

Thanks.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have week field separate?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response, I have Year-Week(2018-01) Field in the Table. 

Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, Now I created Year Field and Week Field Separately and they are available in Filters.