Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rounding value Issue

Hi Experts,

I see an issue with the data pulling to Qlik. The Original Table with SQL has the field value as

Days Coverage 

But the same field I have pulled to Qlik and the Days Coverage values are looking like below values

Days Coverage

I haven't not given any Round() function but still it's automatically rounding.

Any Suggestions/help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
14 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think there is no rounding else it's a formatting - you could adjust the fieldformat within the properties or you might use something like num(Field, '#,##0.0') by loading the data.

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

Round([Days Coverage])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No, It's Not working 

Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Is it something i have to load in Script editor or in the measure???
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry to ask you, Please mention name while replying.

If that question to me, You can use anywhere? Even, Marcus one can  be used both side

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry about the confusion Both.
@MVP : I have used the Round() function it's not working.
@Marcus : I have also used Num() function it's still rounding the value and displaying (Eg : 17.0)

Thanks for the response
marcus_sommer

It depends on your requirements and couldn't be answered in general. If your field is visible within many and/or important listboxes or any chart-dimensions and you need to display a certain number of digits it could be useful to format and/or round the data within the script. If it's only a measure which will be aggregated in some way I wouldn't probably touch it.

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Ref: I misunderstand the requirement.

Capture.PNG

marcus_sommer

Did you use num() with a specified formatting or just num(Field)? Without specifying any format it will return the format which is defined within the standard-variables. If this don't help just load this field a second time with: text(Field), maybe within a preceeding load to see what is really coming from the database.

- Marcus