Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Announcement: We have made updates to resolve a Page Not Found error. If you still get this error, please let us know in the Community Corner.
Highlighted
Pragna
New Contributor III

Re: Rounding value Issue

@MVP : Thank you , But based on the image displayed above it's still rounding the value But what my manager wants is to see the exact Days coverage value without any roundoff.

As Marcus included, It is something difficult to say without having you done 🙂

BTW, Can you see using Text() function for that? Text() returns same as DB.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Pragna
New Contributor III

@MVP ,@Marcus : When i have used the text(Days Coverage) it's still displaying rounding value number.

1.png

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

I tend to think that the number don't have any digits when they come into Qlik. Could you compare with other numerical fields which you load from this database with this driver? Does it happens there too or is this the only field?

- Marcus

Pragna
New Contributor III

@Marcus : I have compared the other fields as well from the same DB , It seems to be only this particular field that is rounding .