Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rounding value Issue

Hi Experts,

I see an issue with the data pulling to Qlik. The Original Table with SQL has the field value as

Days Coverage 

But the same field I have pulled to Qlik and the Days Coverage values are looking like below values

Days Coverage

I haven't not given any Round() function but still it's automatically rounding.

Any Suggestions/help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@MVP : Thank you , But based on the image displayed above it's still rounding the value But what my manager wants is to see the exact Days coverage value without any roundoff.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

As Marcus included, It is something difficult to say without having you done 🙂

BTW, Can you see using Text() function for that? Text() returns same as DB.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@MVP ,@Marcus : When i have used the text(Days Coverage) it's still displaying rounding value number.

1.png

marcus_sommer

I tend to think that the number don't have any digits when they come into Qlik. Could you compare with other numerical fields which you load from this database with this driver? Does it happens there too or is this the only field?

- Marcus

Pragna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Marcus : I have compared the other fields as well from the same DB , It seems to be only this particular field that is rounding .