Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vandrecarlos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Script error

Hi guys!

I'm trying to use a new table on my app, but during the execution of the task to load the data, I'm receiving the following error:

erro_log.png

Someone here knows what this error means? "-129 = "

Thanks for the help!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marcos_rv
Creator II
Creator II

If you are going to join them through the address, what you would have to do minimum have the same field name in the 2 tables, notice that when you add the sentence "AS", in both tables you are adding different names, in a "Client emissor .... "and in the other" Client fiscal domicile ... ".

use the same name in both tables so that the JOIN is done correctly.

Regards!!!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marcos_rv
Creator II
Creator II

Hi how are you?

Could you tell us how are you relating the tables?

I see that you have a LEFT JOIN statement but you do not clarify which table you are doing the LEFT, it usually points to the last added table (the table above)
I recommend adding left join (your_table), now I also see that you do not have fields in common in those 2 tables that you show us, this will make you have as a result a Cartesian. I ask you if you can review that.

Regards!!!!

vandrecarlos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Marcos, I'm good. Thanks!

My commom field is the [TXJCD] and the concatenated one ([ZE_CHARUF] & ' ' & [ZE_TXJCD].

I cant match fields with a concatenation?

Thanks!
Marcos_rv
Creator II
Creator II

If you are going to join them through the address, what you would have to do minimum have the same field name in the 2 tables, notice that when you add the sentence "AS", in both tables you are adding different names, in a "Client emissor .... "and in the other" Client fiscal domicile ... ".

use the same name in both tables so that the JOIN is done correctly.

Regards!!!!

vandrecarlos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you so much, Marcos!
Works perfectly!