Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Security rules by apps

Hi,

I follow this discussion (Sheet level Section Access in Qlik Sense ??) to hide a sheet in an app.

It works fine.

What I would like now is to hide one sheet on an app, and to show this sheet on another app (for the same user).

For example :

Stream 1 - App 1 - Without the sheet "Remuneration"

Stream 2 - App 2 (I duplicated the app 1) - With the sheet "Remuneration"

I have done 4 rules but it doesn't work :

:

- App 1 with the sheet "Remuneration"

Resource filter = App_id_of_the_first_app,App.Object_*

Conditions = ((resource.resourcetype = "App.Object" and resource.published ="true") and resource.app.stream.HasPrivilege("read") and (user.@Rémunération="App one Yes"))

- App 1 without the sheet "Remuneration"

Resource filter = App_id_of_the_first_app,App.Object_*

Conditions = ((resource.resourcetype = "App.Object" and resource.published ="true") and resource.app.stream.HasPrivilege("read") and (resource.objecttype="sheet") and (resource.name!="Rémunération")) and ((user.@Rémunération="App one No"))

- App 2 with the sheet "Remuneration"

Resource filter = App_id_of_the_second_app,App.Object_*

Conditions = ((resource.resourcetype = "App.Object" and resource.published ="true") and resource.app.stream.HasPrivilege("read") and (user.@Rémunération="App two Yes"))

- App 2 without the sheet "Remuneration"

Resource filter = App_id_of_the_second_app,App.Object_*

Conditions = ((resource.resourcetype = "App.Object" and resource.published ="true") and resource.app.stream.HasPrivilege("read") and (resource.objecttype="sheet") and (resource.name!="Rémunération")) and ((user.@Rémunération="App two No"))

Could you help me ?

My user has got these custome properties : "App one No" and "App two Yes"

Kevin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Finally, it's ok. I use (resource.id=id_of_my_app) inside the condition and I change the filter conditions

View solution in original post

4 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you. I read the article. I understand how to do that for one app. But I don't succeed with 2 apps.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Using Custom Property might help you to generalize the rule

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Finally, it's ok. I use (resource.id=id_of_my_app) inside the condition and I change the filter conditions