cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Oliven
Partner - Contributor III

Sense Enterprise November 2018 Map Layer Display Calculation Condition Broken

Is anyone else seeing this? Upgrade of Qlik Sense (both Enterprise and Desktop) to November 2018 caused my top layer to stop displaying ("The calculation condition is not fulfilled").

• It displayed properly on Qlik Sense Enterprise September 2018

November 2018 Patch 1 did not resolve this behavior.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Greg_Oliven
Author

More analysis: the calculation condition for my State layer is: GETSELECTEDCOUNT(State)=0, while for my County layer it is: GETSELECTEDCOUNT(State)>0. In other words: show the entire country (US) if no States are selected; show the Counties once 1 or more State is selected.

The funny thing is that I am getting the County "calculation condition is not fulfilled" message when I have no State selected, and I get the State "calculation condition is not fulfilled" message when I have no County selected. Seems like this is a defect introduced with the November 2018 release, or that the layer behavior has changed.

Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Greg, I know you already have this information from your case but I am posting to help others who may hit this issue. Qlik Support has reproduced this and logged a bug for our R&D to investigate the behavior further.  We found a workaround that ameliorates the problem. Go to Edit > Map > Appearance > Legend and toggle 'Show legend' on. This has helped multiple customers who have reported this issue. (The Bug Id is QLIK-92405)

tschogren
Contributor II
Contributor II

Any updates on this? The suggested fix did not work for me, and this bug makes my maps completely unusable.

Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue. This problem is fixed in the Nov 2018 with Patch 2 and also in the Feb 2019 base release for Qlik Sense. The article for this issue is 000059915.