Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
Yes I did...
It seems like the repository is not sending action to the scheduler (if I understand correctly the flow..).
Seems like it thinks the task is already running even though I restarted the server and everything..
Is it possible, somehow, that there is a time difference between the repository DB and the server?
Suddenly, a task started, the task after this one did not start.
After a while, the second task started!
The first task that should be running every 5 minutes, started maybe twice the whole day, in few hours difference.
Also, I tried to erase a task and nothing happened, it did not erase.
After maybe an hour I noticed the task is gone.
Something very fishy is going on here...
I restarted the Scheduler Service and Service Dispatcher services a bunch of times and now the tasks seem to be running although after pressing "start" it takes a long time before the status actually updates.
For us, the day after, the tasks started working... It was very weird...
Working fine so far but I'm afraid it won't be stable enough.
Keeping my fingers crossed
I ran into issues again and actually contacted Qlik Support. They said that the newest version is known to have some issues when upgrading from an older version. Apparently some of the tables in the repository get modified in a wrong way or something. The solution is to restore the older version from backups.