cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Service Release vs Feature Release in Qliksense

Hi Everyone,

Qlik just now released QlikSense Version 1.1.0 FR1

Version 1.1.0 of QlikSense is Feature Pack. Previous releases were Service Packs. Will it be possible to share the differences / Cautions in terms of upgradation from 1.0.2 SR2 to 1.1.0 FR1 ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

As per my knowledge Feature release is the one which contains new or added features to the old release.

Service release is the one which is revised of the old and fixed the bugs/issues in the old release, but not added with any new features.

If i am wrong please correct.

Can anyone add any more difference if their between these releases?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As per my knowledge Feature release is the one which contains new or added features to the old release.

Service release is the one which is revised of the old and fixed the bugs/issues in the old release, but not added with any new features.

If i am wrong please correct.

Can anyone add any more difference if their between these releases?

Not applicable
Author

Feature Releases are releases where new features are made available. This track is good if you want to have all the latest features as soon as possible, but it is more probable to have minor bugs

Service Releases are releases are more focused on stability, and are more often! Recommended if you're not very concerned with the new features.

Regards,

Carlos Silva