Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis inside set analysis

Hi All,

I need your help with one of the expression. Not sure why it is doing it. Hoping you guys will help fix it.

I have a dimension 'Name' and I want to calculate all the months where the count(ID)>6. I want this expression in the front end.

This expression is working fine when the Name is selected, else it is giving all the months available for that Name.

Expression:

Count({<Month= {"=(Count({<Year={$(=vMaxYear)}>} ID))>6"}>} Distinct Month)

Can anyone please help me understand why it is working when the Name is selected, else displaying all the available dates in that year that is associated to that name?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This should work when you not selecting as well. Provide some application to test.

Second part, Try this?

If(GetSelectedCount(Name)>0, Count({<Month= {"=(Count({<Year={$(=vMaxYear)}>} ID))>6"}>} Distinct Month), ' ')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

What do you mean by second part?

varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

As my dimension is Name, else condition cannot be ' '. We need to display the count of Months where count of Loan ID >6. Can you please suggest any options?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Count({<Month= {"=Count(LoanID)>6"}>} Month)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful