Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chethim982
Contributor
Contributor

Set Analysis with multiple conditions

Hello,

I have a line chart  with two measures in Y axis and  month_year as X-axis. In the Y axis Measure i am using set Analysis. 

Set analysis expression looks like this.

count({< Sales_rep={"=Count(Call_id) >(12)* (Here value based on the Month-Year )"}>}Sales_rep)

In the above set expression, based on the month of  the year, i need to pass a value. For example for Nov  it is 244  and december 275 like that so on. From April-to March is my x-axis values.

Please let me know if some one come across this kind of problem and possible solution for this.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you are specific month, There could be chances using this? Even multiple selection can be done

count({< Sales_rep={"=(Count(Call_id) >(12)) * (Sum(sales_rep))"}>}Sales_rep)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Set analysis is evaluated once per chart and in your case won't be evaluated once per month_year field.... may be use Aggr() with if condition?

Count(Aggr(If(Count(Call_id) >(12) * Pick(Match(Month-Year, ...), ....), Sales_rep), Sales_rep, month_year))
chethim982
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sunny,

Based on the month in x-axis, I need to pass a value.  count is inside already the set analysis.

I will give a try and let you know.

thanks

sunny_talwar

@chethim982 wrote:

Based on the month in x-axis, I need to pass a value. 

and this is why set analysis won't work for passing a value.