Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

datashaw
New Contributor III

Set analysis - Percentage Count

Please shed some light on below expression I’m trying to show the count of percentages only  if the percentage is < 50%

My expression is =Count({<Status-={'REJECTED'},Code ={'AP'} Items) / Count ({<Status-={'REJECTED'}>}Items)
The above expression gives me 40%  so my count is 1.

My Dimension= Date, Product
Expression is Count of  items if the above expression is <50% Items)

Expected Result:

Straight table

Date            Provider   Count of Expression(only <50%)

28/04/2019    002        1

27/04/2019    019        5

Please suggest a solution for the above. appreciate your help in advance!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set analysis - Percentage Count

So, for the sample data provided... this gives me 2

Sum(Aggr(

If(Count({<Code = {'AP'},ResponseTime = {">=00:30:00<=10:00:00"}>}Items)/Count({<Code = {'AP'}>}Items) < 0.50, 1, 0)

, Date, Provider))

Expression is different because the chart dimensions are different.... this expression is based on Provider being the second dimension....

8 Replies

May be this

Sum(Aggr(

If(Count({<Status-={'REJECTED'},Code ={'AP'} Items) / Count ({<Status-={'REJECTED'}>}Items) < 0.50, 1, 0)

, Date, Item))

datashaw
New Contributor III

Hi Sunny, Sorry for the delay reply. I am getting the output of '0' normally i would expect numbers. is that something issue with my dimensions, (Date, Provider)..? on the above expression

Would you be able to share some sample data?

datashaw
New Contributor III

I'm working on Hub, not sure how to share he qvf file. But i am sharing some sample data with the straight table screenshot Here : Straight table

Dimentions are Date, Provider

Expression: Count({< code={'AP'},ResponseTime={'>=00:30:00<=10:00:00'}>}Items)/Count({< code={'AP'}>}Items)

Want to show another expression would be count of any percentage which is <50 %

my dummy data shows 0% and 100% only. basically in this case i want to show the count of 0%'s because 0% is <50. please do me know if its clear.? 

So, in this case, you would want a count of 2?

image.png

datashaw
New Contributor III

Yes Exactly..thats right I am looking to see the Count of 2, but your previous expression giving me '0' please suggest me the solution.

So, for the sample data provided... this gives me 2

Sum(Aggr(

If(Count({<Code = {'AP'},ResponseTime = {">=00:30:00<=10:00:00"}>}Items)/Count({<Code = {'AP'}>}Items) < 0.50, 1, 0)

, Date, Provider))

Expression is different because the chart dimensions are different.... this expression is based on Provider being the second dimension....

Highlighted
datashaw
New Contributor III

you are star. thanks for the help. much appreciated.